A SIMPLE APPLICATION PROCESS
Whether you are applying for a Long-term course requiring a Japanese Student Visa or applying for one of our other courses which do not require a Japanese Student Visa, we have a simple and 100% online application process in place to make it easy for you to Learn Japanese in Japan.
The Process for Getting a Student Visa and Studying in Japan is easy!
Submit application form
Pay the application fee
Receive your Certificate of Eligibility ( CoE )
Using the CoE, apply & receive your Student Visa.
Welcome to Japan!
LEARN JAPANESE NOW!
STEP 1:SUBMIT APPLICATION
STEP 2:JAPANESE LEVEL CHECK
Shibuya Gaigo Gakuin has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency. By making your payment with Flywire you can track your payments from start to finish, save on bank fees and exchange rates, and connect with their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
- There is a cooling-off period of 8 days from the moment the school notifies you about the acceptation of your application (based on Japan time).
- A refund is applicable only when the course costs more than 50,000 yen and is longer than 2 months.
- All refunds are made by bank transfer ( bank transfer fees are paid for by the applicant ).
STUDENT VISA APPLICANTS
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- In the case of a cancellation after the issuance of the COE, a 50,000 yen cancellation fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be refunded upon return of the documents you may have received from Shibuya Gaigo Gakuin. If you already applied for the student visa and obtained it, we will also need a proof of cancellation of this visa.
- In the case of the rejection of your student visa application, upon receiving proof of this rejection and the return of the documents you may have received from us, the admission and tuition fees will be refunded in full.
- In the case of a mid-term cancellation, application and admission fees are non-refundable. 20% of the remaining tuition fee (up to 50,000 yen) will be charged as a cancellation fee and the remaining amount will be refunded upon proof of cancellation of your student visa.
APPLICANTS WITHOUT STUDENT VISA
- In the case of a cancellation at least 2 weeks before the beginning of the course, all the fees will be refunded.
- In the case of a cancellation less than 2 weeks before the beginning of the course, a 15,000 yen cancellation fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- In the case of a mid-term cancellation, the school will charge the 20% of the tuition fee + admission fee equivalent to the rest of the lessons up to a maximum of 50,000 yen, and the rest will be refunded. The materials fee is not refundable.