A SIMPLE APPLICATION PROCESS
Whether you are applying for a Long-term course requiring a Japanese Student Visa or applying for one of our other courses which do not require a Japanese Student Visa, we have a simple and 100% online application process in place to make it easy for you to Learn Japanese in Japan.
The Process for Getting a Student Visa and Studying in Japan is easy!
Submit application form
Pay the application fee
Receive your Certificate of Eligibility ( CoE )
Using the CoE, apply & receive your Student Visa.
Welcome to Japan!
LEARN JAPANESE NOW!
STEP 1: SUBMIT APPLICATION
STEP 2: JAPANESE LEVEL CHECK
Shibuya Gaigo Gakuin has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency. By making your payment with Flywire you can track your payments from start to finish, save on bank fees and exchange rates, and connect with their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
- Once the school notifies your application has been accepted, there is an 8 day cooling off period, Japan Standard Time.
- A refund is possible only when the course costs more than 50,000 yen
and is more than 2 months.
- Any refund transfer fees will be the responsibility of the student. Any bank transfers processed other than via Flywire will have a special handling fee.
- Refunds will be made only to a bank account owned by the student, or a relative, or to the bank account from which the payment was originally made.
STUDENT VISA COURSE
- ①Cancellation after submitting the Certificate of Eligibility (COE) application:
Regardless if the COE is issued or not, the Application fee is non-refundable.
- ②Cancellation after Immigration Bureau issued the Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and before the start of the course: The Application fee and Admission fee are non-refundable. The tuition
refund will be processed once the COE and Certificate of Admission has been returned. Moreover, in case the Visa has been issued, our staff will also have to confirm that the visa has not been used.
- ③Student Visa denied by Japan Embassy or Consulate: The Application fee is non-refundable.
The Admission fee and Tuition will be processed once confirming that the
visa has been denied and the COE and Certificate of Admission has been returned.
- ④Cancellation after the start of the course: The Application fee and Admission fee
are non-refundable. There will be a 20% (up to 50,000 yen) Cancellation Fee charged
on the remaining days of the Tuition. The remaining amount will be refunded once the
voided Residence Card has been confirmed.
- ①Cancellation at least two weeks before the beginning of the course:
All fees will be refunded.
- ②Cancellation less than two weeks before the beginning of the course: There will be a 15,000 yen Cancellation fee charged and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- ③Cancellation after the start of the course: 20% of the remaining tuition fee (up to 50,000 yen, including the 10,800 yen admission fee) will be
charged as a cancellation fee and the remaining amount will be refunded.